The purpose of the Membership Committee is to maintain and promote an effective council representing the Petro-Chemical industry through active recruitment of members.
The Council Second Vice Chairperson will chair the Membership Committee.
1. Promote membership drive of voting members.
2. Contact companies engaged in various aspects of, or associated to the Petro-Chemical industry in Alberta regarding membership.
3. Respond to all inquiries concerning membership in a timely fashion.
4. Invite perspective members to a council meeting.
5. Develop, provide and maintain a council membership package for perspective members.
6. Participate in industry conferences and fairs as deemed appropriate by the council.
7. Develop and maintain appropriate display materials.
8. Develop, utilize and maintain a budget.
9. Annually review Membership Mandate.