To inform Council on any Legislative developments, changes or proposals.
To be determined by the Legislation Committee.
1. Make recommendations to the council with regards to the purpose.
2. Interpret legislation as required.
3. Inform council members of developments in Industry accepted standards and practices.
4. Attend and represent the council at public / stakeholder forums regarding legislation.
5. Solicit recommendations from council members regarding government legislative changes or proposals.
6. Present recommendations to legislative bodies on behalf on the council.
7. Circulate written proposals on legislative change / initiatives which may effect Council member companies.
8. Provide an up to date status of Alberta Human Resources and Employment, Work Place Health and Safety initiatives at each meeting.
9. Annually review the Legislation Committee mandate.